Wednesday, July 30, 2008

on the street where i live

i recently became a resident of the 9th & 9th area in salt lake (the apartment is undergoing decoration - pictures to come) and yesterday discovered that i reside in the loveliest of shopping meccas. i made this discovery along side my mom, the best shopping partner i've yet come across; she's taught me everything i know. i'll post links to the stores' sites, but you really must experience them in person. and if you are in the area, give me a ring. we can do lunch at one of the many darling cafes. happy shopping!












8 comments:

hilary said...

shan! i'm so happy you joined the blogging world:) your new neighborhood looks darling. maybe i could come visit before saturday... we leave that day, sniff. kat-dog lives in slc now too, so perhaps we could all get together. i'll call you. oh and loved all of the memories you left on my blog! we were seriously so cool.

Jessica said...

I love 9th&9th! There's this cute little place down 11th east called Ten Thousand Villages. They sometimes have some cool stuff. Sounds like you are liking your new place!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you've found a great place to live. There's a Hip and Humble botique in Bountiful, it's full of super cute stuff. Pricey, but cute.

Spencer S. said...

Welcome to SL. I hope the transition from Ogden is going smoothly.

Reagan said...

awe you blog! it makes my heart tingle. I actually have 2 blogs. this one and a mother-in-law denied blog. i heart you

Brad and Darci said...

Shannon- I am so excited to see that you have a blog! How fun! I will definitely be checking back. And congrats on your new apartment- what a cute area!

Kat and Bobby said...

Yay! Shanny! I live in Salt Lake too!

erin said...

so i've heard nothing but positive things about kdk and hip and humble. my trusty side-kick fox and i might pop in next time we're in zion.

and i was already planning on a nyc visit from you. january. get goldie hawn, lana and julie to come with ya and we'll do some serious damage. start packing.